WORKSHOP – How to Bullet Proof your Nutrition
Presented by Dr Adam Smith (Principal Chiropractor)
April 6th 2017 at 6.15pm (30 – 45min duration)
It seems that everyday we are getting new and seemingly contradictory messages about what nutrition is best, what products are endorsed by celebrities and athletes, what new diet book is hitting the shelves.
Cut through the crap and learn to #bulletproof your own nutrition!
Based on the great work done by researchers, scientists and way-showers in the health and longevity field, this workshop will cover such topics as:
- What are carbohydrates, proteins, and fats?
- What are the two fuel sources your body can run on?
- What is the number one cause of some of the most common diseases on the planet right now?
- How do you create a nutrition plan that is right for you?
- Why the heck would I want to put butter in my coffee?
- How much of a role do chemicals play in the absorption of nutrients from my food?
- How strict to I need to be for my lifestyle?
- What are some of the best lifestyle hacks I can implement NOW to make huge impact in my health?
- Plus more!
A take home sheet will be provided and there will be some foods and drinks to taste on the night too!
Get in touch with us now to book your spot and we only have 12 chairs available (because we only have 12, it’s not some ‘limited time only’ type of thing – if you don’t get a chair you can stand though)