How to get a great night’s sleep!
THURSDAY 16th March 2017 @ 6.15pm
In this workshop you will learn the simple steps to getting a great night’s sleep at home and while you are travelling.
Hosted by Dr Adam Smith (Owner and Principal Chiropractor) this workshop is 30 mins in duration and also provides you with a simple checklist to take home.
Some topics included are:
- How does blue light from computers, devices and TV’s affect my sleep?
- What are the different phases of sleep and why should I care?
- How do I set up my house for the best sleep ever?
- What do I need to do to help my son or daughter sleep well?
- What is the best pillow to use to get a great sleep?
- What foods help me sleep? And what foods will keep me awake?
- Plus more!
There will be time for a Q & A session at the end if you wish to ask us anything too!
Sign up for the workshop for FREE as a client of the Healthstyle Centre, and you can bring a friend for FREE too!
members of the local community are welcome however we ask for a $5 donation to the Spinal Research Foundation as an entry fee (we have a collection box).
Sign up at the front desk, send us a message BY CLICKING HERE to let us know you are coming, or call us on 0756891477